Protecting Your Privacy
Protecting the privacy of your health information is important to us. You have the following rights with respect to your health records.
- Request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Obtain a paper copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices. You may send a request by mail to the address listed below, or click here to download this document IN ENGLISH. Chasque aquí para descargar la VERSIÓN DE LA ESPAÑOL de este documento.
- Inspect and receive a copy of your health record
- Have your amendment(s) filed into your health record
- Obtain a listing of who has been given your health information
- Request confidential communication of your health information by receiving these communications by an alternative means or at an alternative location
- Revoke in writing your authorization to use or disclose health information except to the extent that action has already been taken
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the MCHC Privacy Officer by calling (707) 472-0218.
You may also mail a written complaint to:
MCHC Privacy Officer
Mendocino Community Health Clinic, Inc.
333 Laws Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482