LVN Case Manager
MCHC's Hillside Health Center in Ukiah, CA is currently seeking an experienced LVN Case Manager to join our Nursing Team (full or part-time). The Nurse Case Manager will be responsible for providing direct patient contact, education, patient centered care planning and care coordination, data reporting, and quality improvement planning, for a panel of patients deemed high need or high risk, in collaboration with medical providers, support staff, and administration. Primary duties include:
- Providing excellent case management to patients via telephone, computer, face-to-face, and team meetings;
- Acting as a community partner with other local service providers;
- Accurately document patient outcomes for reporting purposes;
- Population data reporting and quality improvement plan implementation;
- And, performing other duties within the scope of practice.
MCHC offers many opportunities for growth and personal success, with the satisfaction of making a positive difference in our community. For consideration, please e-mail or fax cover letter and resume to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 468-0793, also completing MCHC's on-line employment application at www.mchcinc.org.
Reports to: Care Coordination Program Manager
Position and Location Information:
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Valid State of California Certificate of Registration as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse;
- Current CPR certification (BLS);
- Demonstrated computer proficiency;
- Electronic Health Records experience preferred.
Mendocino Community Health Clinic, Inc.
Human Resources, Attn: David Akka
333 Laws Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482
Mendocino Community Health Clinic, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com, or call (707) 468-2201.