Primary Care Counselor (LCSW or Psy.D)
MCHC is seeking enthusiastic and skilled behavioral health therapists to join our patient-centered collaborative care team. In addition to providing direct counseling services to patients of MCHC, which includes adults, adolescents and children, our team members work to support the integrated model which provides close collaboration with the primary care medical team and the psychiatry team to treat the whole patient.
In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer incetive pay for productivity and an outstanding continuing education benefits program. Malpractice and liability insurance is also included at no cost to the employee. Our HPSA geographic score of 20 provides excellent opportunities for student loan repayment.
This is a full time position (Monday-Friday, 8:00am -5:00pm). Part time employment will be considered upon request.
Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health
Position and Location Information:
Location(s): Ukiah, Willits
Base salary w/ productivity incentives and benefits for full-time employed position. Contractors work on pay-per-patient structure.
- Current California Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical Psychologist)
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence-based behavioral treatments for chronic disease, addiction, and mental health conditions
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively within an interdisciplinary primary care team
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of psychopharmacology
- Ability to design and implement clinical pathways and protocols for treatment of selected chronic conditions in and individual and group modality
- Computer/PC literate: Electronic Medical Record (NextGen), Windows 2000, MS Office environments
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization as well as the general public
- Bilingual (Spanish) / Bicultural background desirable
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to Kelly Kesey at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have questions, call (707) 472-4514.
Mendocino Community Health Clinic, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com, or call (707) 468-2201.