Meet Our Providers
The heart of our health programs are the professionals who commit their expertise to our patients. MCHC actively recruits qualified providers and works to create an environment of care in which they can use their skills to make an extraordinary contribution to their community.
We take a team approach to care. We treat more than just your current condition; we consider your wellness overall. At MCHC, doctors and providers are supported by a team of people, so you get broader and more detailed care than one person could provide alone.
In addition to the doctor or provider, here are the team members and what they do…
- A FLOWMASTER – will call you to remind you of your appointment and what to bring with you so the clinical staff will have all the information they need to help you.
- A MEDICAL ASSISTANT – will bring you to the exam room and prepare you for your visit. They will often ask questions to clarify what your needs are and to make sure our records are correct. They can administer medications and treatments as ordered by the doctor or provider, and will make sure you understand everything the doctor or provider said during your appointment.
- A LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) – will let you know what to expect during your visit and help ensure you have the information you need to take care of yourself when you go home. They can also provide some medications and treatments when the doctor or provider is unavailable.
- AN LVN/REGISTERED NURSE (RN) CARE MANAGER/EDUCATOR – will be your Health Coach, particularly if you have a condition for which you regularly receive treatment. Sometimes they will ask you to schedule a time to come back so you can learn more about your condition, how to manage it, and how to be as healthy as you can be.
- YOU! Yes, you! You are the most important member of your Health Care Team! Following the plan you create with your doctor or provider is vital for a successful outcome. Having the right information about your condition and your health is VERY important. If you don’t understand something, please tell us. Our team can help you in a language and manner that you understand. Many of our team members are Hispanic bilingual and bicultural. If you are hearing or visually impaired, we can help there, too. Please, DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH CARE.