Patient-Centered Medical Home
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)?
To be a Patient-Centered Medical Home, we blend teamwork with comprehensive healthcare services, and we invite patients to fully participate in decisions about their care.
Our services include medical, dental, and behavioral health care. Within those, we focus on preventative and wellness care, acute and chronic care, women’s health and obstetrics, and we have case managers who coordinate all of it.
How Our Team-Based Approach Takes Care of Your Health
- We have a whole team of healthcare professionals to help take care of you, including doctors/providers, nurses, health educators, case managers and others.
- We’ll provide you with the information and tools you need to make health decisions that are right for you.
- We’ll help you keep track of your preventive care (i.e., when it’s time for a check-up or screening).
- We can provide interpreters to communicate in your language, including sign language.
- We can coordinate all the care you and your family need.
Doing Your Part is Simple
- Choose a doctor/primary care provider.
- Talk openly with us about your healthcare goals, your health history, and which options, approaches, and treatments work best for you.
- Notify us as soon as possible when you visit other doctors or the hospital.
- Ask us questions!
- Engage with us through our patient portal.
- Do your best to follow through on the care plan we develop with you.
Getting Ready for Your Appointment
- If you have questions, write them down ahead of time and bring them to your appointment.
- Bring all of your pill bottles and other medications to your appointment.
- Bring a list of your other doctors or healthcare providers so we can coordinate your care.
- Feel free to bring a trusted friend or family member.
Our financial counselors are here to help you sign up for and manage your health insurance.
We offer some transportation in Ukiah and Lakeport via our Care-a-Vans.
Someone's Here to Help You, Even After Hours.
You can call us ANYTIME! We always answer our phone, and we'll direct you so you receive the care you need. We offer some evening and weekend appointments.
Hillside Health Center
Lakeview Health Center
Little Lake Health Center