Protecting Your Privacy
Protecting the privacy of your health information is important to us. You have the following rights with respect to your health records.
- Request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Obtain a paper copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices. You may send a request by mail to the address listed below, or Click here to download this document IN ENGLISH. Chasque aquí para descargar la VERSIÓN DE LA ESPAÑOL de este documento.
- Inspect and/or receive a copy of your health record.
- Add amendment(s) into your health record.
- Obtain a listing of who has received your health information
- Opt to receive confidential communication regarding your healthcare via an alternative means or at an alternative location.
- Revoke (in writing) your authorization to use or disclose health information except to the extent that action has already been taken.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the MCHC Privacy Officer by calling (707) 472-0218.
You may also mail a written complaint to:
MCHC Privacy Officer
Mendocino Community Health Clinic, Inc.
333 Laws Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482