At our health centers, we provide primary medical care--we diagnose and treat common illnesses and injuries. Occasionally, patients need a specialist, and when that happens, we can connect you with the appropriate expert. Some specialists come to our health centers on a regular basis to see our patients. Others are happy to receive a referral from us and see you at their office.
Onsite specialty care includes:
- HIV Care - Our robust HIV Program cares for patients with HIV/AIDS.
- Chiropractic - Our chiropractor treats patients whose health problems are associated with the body's muscular, nervous, and skeletal systems, especially the spine.
- Dermatology - Our dermatologist diagnoses and treats patients with skin-related conditions, diseases and tumors.
- Orthopedics - Our orthopedist assists patients with injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, often related to joint pain in the knees, hips, shoulders, and back.
- Gastroenterology - Our gastroenterologist addresses disorders associated with the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
- Depending on the specialists’ schedules, we sometimes have additional specialty care onsite.