At our health centers, we provide primary medical care--we diagnose and treat common illnesses and injuries. Occasionally, patients need a specialist, and when that happens, we can connect you with the appropriate expert. Some specialists come to one or more of our health centers on a regular basis to see our patients. Others are happy to receive a referral from us and see you at their office.
Onsite specialty care includes:
- HIV Care - Our robust HIV Program cares for patients with HIV/AIDS.
- Chiropractic - Our chiropractor treats patients whose health problems are associated with the body's muscular, nervous, and skeletal systems, especially the spine.
- Orthopedics - Our orthopedist assists patients with injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, often related to joint pain in the knees, hips, shoulders, and back.
- Podiatry - Our podiatrist treats common issues of the foot and ankle, such an ingrown toe-nails and diabetic exams.
- Depending on the specialists’ schedules, we sometimes have additional specialty care onsite.
For information on our Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program including substance use disorders, addiction and opiod overdose visit our Medication Assisted Treatment page.